Archive for May, 2009
The World Wide Web or the Internet is an information superhighway. Information in many formats is available on-demand 24 x 7, 365 days per year. Most information is read using web browsers because it’s mostly text.
On the Internet, audio and video are quickly gaining popularity because of it’s great quality experience versus plain ol text. Audio and video is much more appealing than text.
But how do you use web video in marketing?
The simple answer to this is “to educate your viewers”. Decisions are made much easier when the user is educated. The decision does not have to be a buying one. Many people browse the Internet to find a solution or for research. A web video is the best way to help the viewer to get educated about his subject.
Why is video preferred more than text base information?
It’s quite obvious, because a video shows a proof that real human beings can solve their problems by using the information in the video. Most people only believe things they personally have seen. If your video is successful in presenting them proof of their achievements using a particular book, machine, service then it can quickly create emotional triggers into viewers mind to make a buying decision.
An impulse like “hey, it worked for him, even want to try it” makes it possible to convert a viewer into a “customer”. On the other hand it is also possible that after watching a video a viewer may say, “no, this is not what I am looking for”.
So you see, “education” makes a person capable of making decisions quickly and can guide him towards the your product or service. If your product doesn’t solve his problem then you have saved yourself from the misery of an unsatisfied customer and web video is the easiest way to do this.
One of the greatest benefits of web video is that it can be played “on-demand”. The video resides on your server or at a video portal and anyone interested can view it anytime he/she wants. That is why web video is becoming the new age marketing vehicle for marketers around the globe and you must give it a try, without any hesitation.
Plus the biggest benefit of web video is the search engines index it at a higher ranking than keywords in the body of your website text. So if you’re looking to gain traffic to your website, posting videos on all the video sites will be a benefit to you.
Stay tuned because we will be focusing a lot of this topic in coming posts.
“Pay it Forward”
What is Internet Network
Internet Network Marketing is a method used by MLM business associates (distributors) to build a network marketing organization using the internet.
These methods primarily focus on how to prospect distributors for your network marketing business online.
There are three strategies that make up internet network marketing.
Each strategy is a completely different approach to internet network marketing.
Because these strategies are all referred to as internet network marketing they are often confused with one another.
The first strategy is email prospecting.
With this strategy you use the internet as a communications tool to communicate with people / prospect online about your network marketing business.
How does this work?
Let’s say you meet a prospect at the grocery store.
You exchange business cards.
You then email the person your company web site so the he / she can take a look at it.
Another example, let’s say you purchased some business opportunity leads. You load the leads up in an auto-responder. The auto-responder sends people emails encouraging them to go to your web site.
This is email prospecting.
Email prospecting is probably the most basic and crudest form of prospecting.
In this form of prospecting you are still relying on traditional network marketing strategies to build your network marketing business.
The only difference is that you are using the email and internet to support your marketing efforts.
The second strategy is internet advertising prospecting.
With this strategy you use the internet as an advertising tool to promote your business to prospects and generate leads for your network marketing business online.
How does this work?
Let’s say you create an ad on the Google pay per click search engine network promoting your business opportunity.
The ad includes a link to your network marketing company’s replicated web site, which contains a video promoting your business opportunity.
Another example, suppose you purchase a banner ad on a high traffic web site.
When people click on that ad, it takes them to a web site which promotes your business opportunity.
This is internet advertising prospecting.
Internet advertising prospecting is obviously more advanced than email prospecting.
In this form of internet marketing, you are actually using the internet as a lead generation tool.
The benefit is that you are now taking steps to get prospects to come to you instead of chasing prospects.
However, it’s still not the ultimate form of internet network marketing.
The third strategy is internet attraction marketing.
With this strategy, you use the internet as a prospecting, qualification and revenue generating tool to generate prospects for your network marketing business.
How does this work?
Let’s say you add friends to your profile on Myspace.
On your profile page you offer a free report that teaches how you made $1000 last month in your network marketing business without sponsoring anybody.
Another example, suppose you posted to a discussion board about network marketing with a link at the bottom of your post promoting a free video that reveals “Why the leads companies hate your guts and would do anything to put you out of business.”
This is internet attraction marketing.
Internet attraction marketing is the best method of internet network marketing.
In this form of internet marketing, you are able to limit your time to talking to the best prospects for your business.
This is because you use the information products as a sorting and pre-qualification method.
Prospects that take the time to request free content related to building their business are more serious prospects than prospects that respond to a generic ad promising to show them how to make more money.
Prospects that actually PURCHASE information related to building their business are even more serious prospects than any other type of prospect you could come across.
So make sure you understand the difference between the different ways you can prospect using internet network marketing.
If you prefer to use one of the most effective ways, you should use the internet attraction marketing method.
One of the keys to driving traffic to your website or BLOG is to post the audio files on the Internet.
- If you want to add in your Network Marketing affiliate link at the end of the audio, you can use this free audio tools. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
- Speak and record your Network Marketing affiliate link URL using Sound Recorder. It’s available for free in all Windows based computer. You can record something like – “This audio is brought to your by “www.secondstreamincome.com” Once done, save the audio into your computer. If you don’t like Sound Recorder, you can also use Audacity to record.
- Open up Audacity software and mix your Network Marketing audio and your recorded audio together.
- Export it as mp3. You may need additional plugin. Just follow the instruction mentioned.
- Once done, submit your Network Marketing audio mp3 to the sites below.
- Get ready to receive targeted traffic to your Network Marketing site.
I hope this post was helpful because it does work wonders.
Pass it on! Pay it Forward.
InterNetwork Marketing is the ability to create content that you can post on the Internet that will invite people that are looking for a business to your website. Sounds simple, and it really is. By posting articles on network marketing or teaching how to drive traffic using the Internet helps Google find your site.
The biggest frustration the majority of network marketers faces is such that they are not getting enough prospects and leads to join their business opportunity.
If you are still cold calling your families, friends or strangers, it is time to wake up.
It’s the Internet Age!… The methods for cold calling, doing hotel meeting and chasing after strangers are NOT working as effective any more.
This is the reason why we created Second Stream Income Team
Here’s just a small taste of what Second Stream Income Team can do for you :
- ATTRACT hoards of new prospects and leads to your business opportunity
- Quickly propel you into a “Network Marketing Guru” status even if you are new to the industry
- Send your website or blog to the top of the search engine rankings
- Create useful bonuses that you can give to your prospects or members
With that said, here’s how you can attract prospects and leads to your network marketing business.
- You can post the articles to your website or blog. You can load up all the articles to your blog and pre-set it to publish every 2 days. This way it will free up your time and the articles can last up to one month.
- If you want to submit the articles to the Article Directories (I suggest you to), you would need to re-write the articles. You can either do it yourself or get someone to do it for you. You can outsource your articles at http://www.GetaFreeLancer.com(Please do NOT submit the articles without re-writing it)
- Once you have re-written your articles, submit them to the Top Article Directories:
- Get ready to receive targeted traffic to your site.
- Another way to drive hoards of visitors to your website is to look for websites that accept author content contribution. Beside article directories, there are other websites out there that constantly want content. Look out for sites like this and submit your contents to them.
I will post even more Article Submission websites in a subsequent post
Get started today!